Smart Business Partnership
About the Program
The Rio Metro Regional Transit District is committed to encouraging the use of alternative modes of transportation in order to reduce traffic congestion and improve air quality in central New Mexico.
Our Smart Business Partnership Program provides employers from Belen to Santa Fe with resources, tools and incentives to reduce the use of single occupant vehicles and create awareness of public transportation among employees.
Becoming a Smart Business Partner makes your organization a more attractive place to work, can save your organization money and help the environment. It also makes it easier for your employees to get to work while spending less time and money stuck in traffic.
- Attract and retain skilled employees by offering flexibility with schedules, commuter tax benefits and more
- Help employees arrive at work relaxed and on time
- Reduced parking challenges and costs
- Recognition for being commuter-friendly and socially responsible
- Attractive and cost-effective employee benefit
- Reduced employee turnover and absenteeism
- Increased employee productivity
- Consistent travel times and routes
- Increased productivity
- Reduced stress
- Reduced wear and tear on personal vehicles
- Savings on commuting costs
- Reduce traffic congestion
- Reduced environmental impact such as gasoline demand, greenhouse gas emissions and air pollution
- Reduce dependence on foreign sources of energy by helping commuters reduce fuel consumption
Businesses can become Gold, Silver or Bronze Level Smart Business Partners. We can help you determine the right combination of commuter benefits for your organization. Employers who participate will receive rewards as well as recognition for being a Smart Business Partner.
Rewards include recognition on our website, in an annual ad, on the train and more.
Get Your Business Involved!
Email Marie Morra or call at 505-724-3656.